Things I liked: I think the gun shoots better than new. It seems more accurate now as I think the air bled out of the chamber or it never held the pressure it should have in the first place. I always wondered why others thought it was a tack driver and I couldn't make it shoot accurately.
Things I would have changed: Better schematics, detailed instructions. Include part # c506 ( the gasket in front of part # 28. Mine was damaged in disassembly. Need to have a socket to fit the screw that goes into the side of the bolt.
What others should know: A thin O ring will substitute for the gasket C506. I used a little silicone grease to hold both O ring and lead ring in place. I had a sheet of lead that I used a punch on to put in the correct size hole and cut around the outside with scissors. The end seal can be flipped by bumping the gun around until it seats itself in the right direction. All the other parts drop right in but be very careful about part # 28 and its gasket or O ring. Use the tool and lower it gently into place and then hold the part from rotating by using a small screwdriver through the slot in side of tube to hold it while you unscrew the tool from it. At this point hold the tube at a slight downward angle (so the remaining parts just don't fall down the tube)while inserting #27 and #29. I held #27 to #29 with the silicone grease and inserted both at the same time. Press down and tighten. The rest of it goes back together like you took it apart, except reversed.