Things I liked:It is light. Things I would have changed:The spring mechanism. It is engaging both hands in reloading with pellets, taking time and fragile. I would go for metal and simpler mechanism.
Also is impossible to load the magazine with empty first position to not have pellet in the barrel and to be ready to reload and shoot. The spring mechanism is not good concept.
Also is overpriced.
Things I liked:I like the gun!
1. It is light, not bulky and operating good. It is working great!
2. Price. It is good compared with other PCP pistols. It can be even lower :-) The others are way overpriced.
3. Good accuracy for pistol. Things I would have changed:1. Increasing the power. Too weak for PCP air pistol.
2. It is loud even for this weak power. Increase the size of shrouded barrel and make better baffles.
3. One idea longer for a pistol.
4. Sell it with filling probe. Who is selling a gun without filling probe? This is the only gun I buy without filling probe! Not good!
5. The magazine is plastic and fragile. As a concept with spring is also not good idea.
6. The plastic handles are loose. Needs better construction or second bolt.
7. Bigger cylinder. It will not hurt thicker cylinder to increase with 30% the volume. This will give more shots per fill. What others should know:Over all - it is good gun.
I like it a lot, but can be greater if from Benjamin fix the issues I mention above.
Things I liked:Great wheel!
Better design than older one.
Excellent. Things I would have changed:I would suggest to make it with wider profile for writing measurements.
I am shooting FT and if there is more space for sticking the measurements will be great.
Also will be more comfortable to operate. What others should know:Worth the money.