Things I liked:EVERYTHING! But more specificaly...
- Almost no recoil
- Accurate right out of the box, and is even better ounce it's "broken-in"
- Smooth, crisp, very light trigger pull (adjustable, 2-Stage)
- All-Weather synthetic Monte Carlo style stock (solid and durable)
- Awesome knock-down power
- The incredible quality and value, just holding and shooting the RWS air rifle, you would think that it would cost in the $300-400 range.
Amazing look and feel to this gun. It is very well built, and will last a long time. Fun to shoot, affordable. Great for hunting and target practice. (.22 Cal.)
The day I bought it, I taped a target to our old wooden barn, to see what the pattern looked like to sight it in. Every shot with the .22 caliber 34P easily punched through the 3/4 inch wooden boards. ( yes it is an old barn, and weathered, thus weakening the wood) However, my friends .177 Gamo Whisper that is still fairly new, was unable to go through the wooden wall of the barn. Things I would have changed:Nothing at all. It's perfect. What others should know:I bought this rifle .22 Caliber and some accessories that I was told go good with this pellet rifle.
- UTG Weaver style Scope Mount Base, that Compensates for Droop & Stops Scope Shift
- UTG Premium 1" Rings, Medium, Weaver Mount
- Leapers 5th Gen 3-9x40 AO Mil-Dot Rifle Scope with R/G, 1" Tube
- Crosman Premier .22 Cal, 14.3 Grains, Hollowpoint, 500ct
- RWS Super-H-Point .22 Cal, 14.2 Grains, Hollowpoint, 500ct
I recommend that you get all of these products if you are getting this pellet rifle, just because they are all amazing combination's for this rifle and ultimately help the rifle perform at its maximum ability. With all the above listed accessories the total cost comes out to $336.83 including the free shipping and the Free shooting glasses (I never received the free glasses, which were promised with specified items over $99).
If you are looking for a pellet rifle, especially one that is both powerful and accurate, stop thinking and buy the RWS Diana 34P. It is a great gun, and great for hunting. I zeroed in the scope at 35 yards, and it was producing 1" groups at that distance with only having fired 30 pellets out of it. The more you shoot it, the more consistent the velocities it puts out, making it even more accurate. After about 100-150 pellets, I was able to stack shots at 40 yards. The bigger, heavier .22 Caliber pellets produce a lot of knock down power for hunting. Can easily kill raccoons, squirrels, birds, rabbits, woodchucks, and other small game.