Things I liked:Uniform in size, clean, penetrates, yet expands nicely. Works well in low and high power airguns. Seems to not over penetrate. Shoots well in my Crosman 140 and Tech Force 89. Things I would have changed:The tin, needs a screw on lid.
Things I liked:Pellets appear to be uniform, fit snugly in both Crosman 2260 and Tech Force 89. The pellet hits hard, not a one hole pellet yet was okay. Things I would have changed:The tin needs a screw on lid
Things I liked:This pellet is quite accurate, clean and shot well in my Crosman 140 and Tech Force 89. This pellet seems to work best in about 600 fps guns as it is a waste other wise. Expansion only seems to occur when shot in the higher fps range and then "Howdy".
Things I liked:The pellet is uniform and very clean. The 1st lead free in .22 I have tried and they shoot well out to 30 yards, haven't tried any longer distance as I bought them for close range work. Things I would have changed:I'm hoping the price point changes as lead free becomes more mainstream. What others should know:I bought these for shooting rats in the barn area using my Crosman 140. So far only shot paper. These pellets are hard and do not deform much, in fact as I was sighting in I was able to reuse the pellets twice before they were unusable. They seem to shoot quite well. They are pricey, yet I don’t want my ducks eating lead and these seem to work quite well.
Things I liked:The feel, balance, look, smoothness of cocking. The accuracy is very good, testing showed that JSB Exacts shoot 1" groups at 30 yards. This is before I did any tuning. I'm sure that it could be better with someone else behind the trigger. Sounds loud next to gun while shooting, however, stand back 15' and it is fairly quiet for a break barrel. The inside and outside show very good quality. This is a nice package. Since I don’t own a chrony, I estimated by using Hawke Chair Gun software that the JSB shoot around 900 fps and the Benjamin 10.5 grain shot around 807 fps. I really like this gun. Things I would have changed:That they use more blue locktight for the trigger adjustment screw as it moves around and the trigger becomes very light. More lube on the Nitro Piston and the actual piston itself. I would not have taken it apart if not for the grinding. It might have gone away as it seem to be happening less after around 300 pellets. What others should know:1st once received, breech rubbed against stock causing scratches in metal. RMA, next one received, still rubbed at end of stroke, ended up using dremel to sand of .15" off inside slot (fixed it). Noticed grinding noise that would come and go while cocking. Liked how it shot, so I gave it a tune. Discovered that the piston was galling the top inside of piston tube. The area the piston seal slides in was perfect. The rest of the insides were good. Polished the area to remove galling, lubed with molly and then reassembled. Now that it has been tuned, it is very nice. I like the trigger (after adjustment). I like everything about it now.
Things I liked:That it folds up in half. I’m able to fit all the parts in a small shoebox size storage container. I have used it with diffusers installed under non-fluorescent shop light and it worked great, also used without diffusers during day time and again worked great. Things I would have changed:The way the wire connecting the two sensors together moves when folding the chrony case. Care must be taken to make sure it stays inside case sides or it can be pinched when closing. I have seen these with a regular round wire bundle and also with a flat ribbon (which stays in place when folding). Also it would be nice if there was more space when closing to allow the installation of metal shields to protect the plastic sensor case. I almost forgot. The diffusers needed some slight modification to get a better fit between pieces. Some snapped together and a couple required some minor filing because the tab end was wider than the notched slot. I did this because the parts were getting stressed when installed on the chassis. What others should know:Beware of the angle of your barrel when shooting across this device because it is not just the front sensor that is in danger of being shot. A friend brought his chrony over and I managed to shoot the back sensor housing. Fortunately I only broke the casing and not the actual sensor. I repaired with JB epoxy and it is fine. I bought him a new one and took the newly customized one. The front sensor is semi-protected by the chrony housing, yet a strong pellet gun could shot through it. I added a removable ¼” aluminum plate to the front and also the back sensor. On the back sensor protective plate I have added some rubber (old mouse pad) to absorb the shock in case it gets hit again. These have to be removed or the case will not shut. The other thing I did was to add a center line stripe on each plate to make it easier when lining it up. It can be difficult sometimes to line up so both sensors are in line with the barrel and target. The sensors are only 1 ¼” and are easy to miss.
Last tip. When installing the diffusers, lay the plastic assembly flat on the table with the rods/poles inserted into the diffuser and not the sensor case. When picking up the assy, pull the two rod ends slightly towards the center as you pick up. This will put a curve in the diffuser shields which will keep them together and will also allow the rods to be inserted easily into the sensor housing. The diffusers rods fit in the chrony at an angle and the plastic attachment points on t