Date: 28/5/2017 15:25
- Air Gun Manuals
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Trigger Device
- The models Models 24-26-28-34-36-38-45 are equipped with an adjustable set trigger as standard. Both the first pull and the trigger pull are already factory adjusted.
- The screw 1 (Picture C) should not be touched. It is used only for factory adjustment.
- The trigger pull can be adjusted with screw 2 through the hole in the trigger guard 3.
- Turn the screw clockwise for a crisper pull.
- Turn counterclockwise for a softer pull.
- Turning the adjustment screw 2 too far to the left will cause the second stage to be eliminated, resulting in the shooter not being able to feel the firing point.
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- The models Models 24-26-28-34-36-38-45 are equipped with a micro-meter rearsight, with vertical and horizontal adjustment at the rear and with a front sight also adjustable in height.
- The settings for elecation are marked by the numbers 0-9 on the elecation adjustment screw.
- If the rifle shoots high: turn the screw clockwise.
- If the rifle shoots low: turn the screw counterclockwise.
- NOTE: The numbers 0-9 are reference numbers only and are not calibrated to distances.
- Windage settings are marked on the sliding scale on the rearsight rail and are controlled by turning the screw on the side.
- If the rifle shoots to the right, adjust clockwise.
- If the rifle shoots to the left, adjust counterclockwise.
- The micrometer rearsight is equipped with a plate with four differently shaped notches. Push and turn the plate according to requirements (Picture E).
- The front sight 1 (picture F) can be adjusted by loosening the screw 2, move it by sliding in a lower or higher position. Afterwards, tighten the screw again.