Date: 27/9/2016 10:25
- Air Gun Manuals
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Operating the Safety
Cocking Your Air Rifle
- Locate the safety directly at the end of the compression tube.
- Push the safety slide forward. The safety is "Off Safety." The rifle is now ready to fire. Do not ever point the air rifle at any person.
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- With one hand, grasp stock firmly behind trigger guard.
- Holding rifle securely, tap barrel near front sight, thus breaking locked position.
- Grasp barrel behind front sight and push down until you hear an audible click of the trigger mechanism being engaged.
- Load pellet (See Loading)
- Return barrel to original locked position. The safety engages automatically.