does not include shipping and tax
| Caliber: 0.177" (4.5mm) |
Velocity: 300 fps
Overall Length: 8.85
Shot Capacity: 18
Barrel: Smooth bore
Front Sights: Blade and Ramp
Rear Sights: Fixed
Power Plant: CO2
Single Shot Or Repeater: Repeater
Material: Full metal
Body Type: Pistol
Weight: 2.55 lbs
| SIG Sauer P226 X-Five CO2 Pistol Instructions Manual |
SIG Sauer P226 X-Five CO2 Pistol Adjustable Baxs
|To remove the magazine, press the release (1) located on the left side of the grip. Slide magazine out.||Pull down the spring with the release (1). Fill the magazine with the appropriate .177 -4.5 mm BBs as shown (2). Maximum capacity is 18 BBs. Works best with Cybergun recommended BBs.|
|Unscrew the bottom of the magazine with an Allen tool 6mm.||Insert the CO2 cartridge in the magazine as shown on the picture.|| |
Screw the bottom of the magazine. When pressure starts increasing in the magazine (expansion of the CO2 in the magazine can be heard), finish screwing rapidly. Very important : do not tighten excessively, it could permanently damage the O'rings (picture 1)
Take care to put the screw in the right position as shown on the picture.
|back to top|
|Slide the magazine in the grip until it is locked (a distinct click will be heard).||In order to fire, you have to cock the gun : pull the slide backward as shown and release.|
|To begin shooting, unlock the safety mechanism, aim at the target and pull on the trigger(1). When the magazine is empy, the slide stays locked back. To release the slide, press down the slide lock lever as shown on picture 2.||Caution: Never aim at a person. Never fire at a hard surface at close range as pellets will rebound.||Once finished shooting, put the shooting selector back on the "Safe" position. Make sure the rifle is stored empty of any ammunition, magazine removed.|
|back to top|
|First, remove the magazine. Pull back the slide as shown on picture 1 and then, rotate the barrel stopper as shown on picutre 2. Push the slide forward (3) to separate it from the body.|
In order to adjust the Baxs System, rotate the wheel as shown in the picture. Do not rotate excessively.
Disassembling (Taking apart) this air gun product voids all warranty. Product must be returned in its original packaging.
The purchaser and user should conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of CO2 gas guns. Do not brandish or display this airgun in public. It may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think this airgun is a firearm. Do not change the coloration and markingsto make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
|back to top|
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO THE STORE.
- Always check that the gun is unloaded when removed from storage orreceived from another person.
- Always load the magazine with appropriate .177 4,5 mm Caliber Steel BBs. The use of incorrect projectiles may not be safe and steel BBs should not be reused.
- Put always the Safety "ON" when you install the magazine (loaded or not) in the gun.
- Do not load your gun if you are not ready to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- If you decide to stop shooting, remove immediately the magazine and shoot in a safe direction if one BB is still into the chamber.
- Always handle the gun as though it were loaded and ready to shoot. - Always aim in a safe direction. - Do not aim or shoot at other people or domestic animal.
- Safety goggles and mouth protection MUST be worn when operating this AIR-GUN gun by the user and any person within range. For some persons, it will be necessary to use safety goggles over their normal optical reading glasses.
- Be careful to avoid rebouncing or ricochets and always aim at a safe target. Do not shoot at water.
- CAUTION - Your backstop should be inspected for wear before and after each use. Discontinue use if the backstop surface shows signs of failure. Since backstop surfaces eventually fail, always plate the backstop in a location that will be safe should the backstop fail. Discontinue the use of a backstop if the projectile rebounds or ricochets.
- Never use alcoholic beverages or drugs before or during shooting sessions.
- Always store your gun unloaded, with safety "ON", magazine empty and removed.
- Always store your ammunitions and C02 cylinders separately from the gun.
- Keep out of reach of children and non -expert shooters.
- Inspection and maintenance of this gun are recommended periodically.
- Modification of the gun mechanism may cause a gun to malfunction and that tampering with a gun may make it unsafe to use. Any change in theperformance, such as lowered trigger force and shortened trigger travel,indicates possible wear and that such gun should be inspected, replaced,or properly repaired. Repairs should only be made by qualified person-nel.
- Check any gun that has been dropped to ensure that its function has not been affected.
1. Use C02 Cylinders 12 gram type.
2. Store your C02 cylinders at normal temperatures 50 - 70�F (10 a 20�C).CO2 Cylinders may explode at temperatures above 160�F 171 �C).
3. High temperatures can increase strong pressure in the cylinder and this may prevent the gun from shooting and may damage the gun.Maximum operating or storage temperature of the gun and cylinders isabout 105�F (40�C).
4. Fast shooting will decrease temperatures in the Gun and C02 gas. This will result in low power. Especially, this can happen when shooting bylow temperatures, in cold weather. To avoid this event and to permit theincreasing of the pressure, take more time between shots.
5.During fast shooting, because the power decreases, the accuracy can be affected. It will also affect the number of shots per cylinder.
6.Take care to not shoot with a low C02 pressure, the BBs can stay in the barrel.
7.Always remove the C02 Cylinder from the gun.
|back to top|