Date: 6/2/2016 2:23
- Air Gun Manuals
Safety Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Safety
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- Always handle your rifle as if is loaded.
- Use .20 caliber pellets only in your C9 series rifle. Use .177 caliber pellets only in your model 397 rifle. Use .22 caliber pellets only in your model 392 rifle.
- Use only the recommended Pellets.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Remember that this is a high efficiency rifle capable of propelling a pellet over 600 yards.
- Always check a rifle to see if it is loaded when removed from storage or received from another person.
- Never transport your rifle when loaded.
- Do not aim at people or pets. Never shoot at a hard surface or water.
- Be sure that your target and backstop are safe.
- Make sure you can control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
- Unload your air rifle before giving it to another person.
- Always wear shooting glasses when shooting your rifle.
- Always store your rifle in a secure location out of the reach of children or unskilled users.
- When transferring this rifle be sure to include this instruction manual.
- Repairs to this rifle should only be done by Authorized Service Station.
- Never leave a loaded gun unattended.