- Air Gun Manuals
Assembling Operating Loading Safety Black Eagle M6 Owner's Manual TECHNICAL DATA
| Mechanical system || Bolt Action Airsoft Rifle || |
| Ammunition || 6mm BBs (recommended .2g) |
| Magazine capacity || 25 rounds |
| Total length ||33 in |
| Weight || 5.25 lbs. |
Assembling Your Air Rifle
1. Place upper body of gun into lower body as shown in figure A1. Line up the trigger and the trigger guard.
2. Use assembly tools to secure the upper and lower body together. Follow the image below to make sure the screws go in accordingly into their proper place.
3. Use assembly tools to attach stock pads. See image blow. Note, you can attach up to four stock pads to the M6 rifle (four included).
Use the long screws to attach the stock pads to the rifle, as pictured here.
The Black Eagle M6 rifle includes four stock pads that you can also attach to your rifle. Operating
1. Grab under side of the cocking handle.
2. Lift up on the handle and pull straight back.
3. Push the handle forward.
4. Lock the handle down to original position. Loading
1. Press the magazine release button to remove the magazine. The magazine release button is located on the bottom of the gun - on the right side of the under-rail. (Refer to assembly diagram.)
2. Slide the magazine out of the gun.
3. Place speed-loader at a 90 degree angle above the magazine to load. (We recommend the use of .20 gr BB's for this rifle). Safety
1. Don't look inside the barrel.
2. Never aim at a person.
3. Be careful to avoid rebouncing of the plastic BB's.
4. Always wear your shooting glasses.
5. Keep out of reach of children.