| Fig I || Operational |
1. Cock it moderately (the more you cock the further the distance)
2. Press the key plate down word so that the bolt will be ejected automatically
3. Insert bullet (as fig 2) to it's slot.
4. After inserting, press bolt -forward to it's previous position.
| Lubrication is one the most important feature in using air rifle. Lubrication system wool (so that the lubricant will spread evenly into the pipe) that made the cocking effortless and flexible. Lubricate the air rifle moderately on both pin and wool if the cooking is hard. Use lubrication oil with the SAE 30 standard. |
Note: Avoid Using other standard of lubricating.
| Adjusting up and down|
Turn disk A clock wise so that the slot will move down to lower target. If the disk turned anti clock wise, the target slot will move to upper target.
Adjusting Left and Right
Turn side disk B clock wise so that the slot will move left, if the disk turned anti clock wise, the target slot will move to the right.
Safety system on canon air rifle is completed with trigger lock which designed so simple to give easier access on operation
1. Press the trigger lock's button (on left-hand side) in order to lock the trigger.
2. To release, press the trigger lock's button from the opposite side.
does not include shipping and tax