- Air Gun Manuals
ihtml> Safety Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Safe Handling of Your Rifle
It is your responsibility to be familiar with the safe and correct use of your rifle.
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- Always handle your rifle as if is loaded.
- Use only the recommended Pellets.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Remember that this is a high efficiency rifle capable of propelling a pellet over 600 yards.
- Always check a rifle to see if it is loaded when removed from storage or received from another person.
- Never transport your rifle when loaded.
- Do not aim at people or pets. Never shoot at a hard surface or water.
- Be sure that your target and backstop are safe.
- Make sure you can control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
- Unload your air rifle before giving it to another person.
- Always wear shooting glasses when shooting your rifle.
- Always store your rifle in a secure location out of the reach of children or unskilled users.
- Store your pellets and BB's in a separate location.
- When transferring this rifle be sure to include this instruction manual.
- Repairs to this rifle should only be done by Crosman authorized service.
- Never leave a loaded gun unattended.