- Air Gun Manuals
Daisy 880 Aiming and Firing Safely Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Aiming
- You and others with you shold always wear shooting glasses to protect your eyes.
- Always aim your air rifle in a SAFE DIRECTION.
- Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The BB or pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
- Always choose your target carefully. It is best to shoot at paper bullseye targets which are attached to a safe backstop. To be a consistent marksman, use the correct sight picture each time you fire your gun.
- Your backstop should be checked for wear before and after each use. Replace your backstop if the surface is worn or damaged or if a ricochet occurs.
- The air rifle is correctly aimed when the front sight blade is positioned exactly in the notch of the rear sight. The top of the front sight blade should be even with the top of the notch in the rear sight. The top of the front sight blade should be even with the top of the notch in the rear sight. The bullseye should appear to rest on the top of the front sight.
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- After making sure the gun is pointed in a safe direction, gently (but firmly) squeeze the trigger.
- NOTE: To fire, the bolt must be completly closed.