- Air Gun Manuals
Loading and Firing Safely Main Loading/Firing Adjustments Safety
Pistol RADA is a single shot pistol using CO2 gas pressure for expelling the cartridge from barrel. The weapon is filled with gas from a 7/12g bottle or from large pressure cylinders through the relief valve.
1.1 To fill gas container
- the gas container is filled from 125 g gas bottle through the relief valve - make sure there is no cartridge in the cartridge chamber.
- cock the striking mechanism by pulling the striking hammer: thus the charging valve is closed and no leakage of gas may appear - remove cover of the relief valve screw 125g CO2 bottle on relief valve thread and tighten is slowly until the shut-off valve of bottle opens (opening is accompanied by hissing and rapid cooling down of container). Perform several times (2x - 3x) no-load shot, which results in undercooling of container and its proper filling - position the weapon for about 3 minutes with the barrel downwards for the container to be filled up - unscrew the bottle from relief valve - reinstall cover on the relief valve.
- make sure the container is properly filled up, release the cocked mechanism and check to see that the mechanism works reliably.
1.2 To use 7/12g CO2 bottle
- make sure there Is no cartridge in the cartridge chamber - pulling the striking hemmer cock the striking mechanism of the pistol. The charging valve closes and no leakage of gas may appear - perform no-load shot to see that the pistol is not under pressure - if there is pressure in the weapon, discharge gas by pressing the striking hammer backwards - screw out the piercer (relief valve) - check by hand to see that surface for piercer packing is clean - insert the bottle with its neck out of the gas container - screw on the pistol piercer to pierce the bottle - on piercing the bottle, greater resistance is felt when tightening or hissing sound is heard. You can use barrel spanner (accessories-box) to tighten the nut Perform no-load shot to check whether the weapon is under pressure or not. We recommend to grease from time to time the incidence cone of the vessel and check the piercer "0" packing ring. This can be done when replacing the bottle. Carbon dioxide causes swelling of this packing ring. However, swelling does not take long time and disappears after 1 to 3 hours.
- exchange the piercer when replacing the bottle to avoid damage of packing ring.
1.3 To load the weapon
- open the cartridge chamber by pushing the button of breech guard and tilting the breech up and insert bullet in to the barrel.
- close and lock the breech by tilting down and pressing on the breech ("click" sound).
- cock the staking hammer by moving it forward the hammer Is moved to shooting position ("click" sound).
- on squeezing the trigger the staking mechanism is released and gas enters the cartridge chamber (shot takes place)
1.4 To discharge gas residue
- gas residue can be discharged by pressing down the lug of hammer against the direction of cocking It Is not recommended to let the pistol under constant pressure for a long time (long-term storage) C a u t i o n when transporting and string, the pistol Is not allowed to be exposed to pressure and temperature being higher than 50�C. Main Loading/Firing Adjustments Safety