- Air Gun Manuals
Loading and Firing Drulov DU-10 Safely Main Operating Loading/Firing Adjustments Safety Loading and Firing Safely
Main Operating Loading/Firing Adjustments Safety
- Lock the rifle with the safety.
- Point the rifle in a SAFE DIRECTION
- Turn the bolt head (4) counter-clockwise and pull it back.
- Tilt the rifle forward and insert five .177 pellets or five 4.5 mm BB's into the semi-circular opening of the tubular magazine (8).
- Make sure that all pellets in the magazine are positioned correctly. The number of pellets in the magazine is indicated by the position of the needle shaped magazine follower which is built into the bolt.
- Push the bolt forward without locking it.
- Look into the small circular port located on the right hand side of the receiver. If you can see follower spring then there are three or less pellets in the magazine. The follower head posioned against the port indicates four pellets and the front part of the follower shows the magazine is fully loaded.
- When you are sure of your target and backstop, and the area around the target is clear, cock the rifle, take "Off Safe" and squeeze trigger to fire.
- Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The BB's may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit. If the BB's should happen to hit a hard surface, DO NOT reuse those BB's because they could cause possible damage to your rifle.
- After discharge of the last pellet, the trigger assembly remains in ready-to-discharge position.
- Lock the rifle with the safety before reloading.