- Air Gun Manuals
Main Component Diagram Operating Loading Warnings Adjustments Battery Maintenance LOADING Top
| Setting the Magazine Setting the Magazine:
CAUTION: Always use the Marui BB Bullet for this air gun. We shall not be held responsible for any damage or accidents arising from the use of bullets supplied by other manufacturers. --
Use Marui.2g or Marui.25g BB Bullets.
1. Press the magazine catch to remove the magazine. (Support magazine as it may drop.)
2. Insert 6mm BB bullets supplied by Marui into the charger. (68 bullets may be inserted.)
3. Insert the charger into the magazine.
4. Press in bullets using the charging rod. CAUTION:
The magazine is capable of containing 68 rounds.
5. Make sure to set the magazine upwards and connect it firmly until a click sound is heard. CAUTION:
Confirm that the safety lever is set to the safety position and don't place your finger on the trigger Main Component Diagram Operating Loading Warnings Adjustments Battery Maintenance