- Air Gun Manuals
Main Loading Firing Safety Aiming and Firing Safely
Main Loading Firing Safety
- You and others with you should wear shooting glasses to protect your eyes.
- Always aim your soft air pistol in a SAFE DIRECTION. When you are sure of your target and backstop, and the area around the target is clear, cock the soft air pistol, take "Off Safe" and squeeze trigger to fire. NOTE: When firing the last platic BB, you will need to press the slide release lever before squeezing the trigger in order to close the slide.
- Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The plastic BB's may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit. If the plastic BB's should happen to hit a hard surface, DO NOT reuse those plastic BB's because they could cause possible damage to your soft air pistol.
- Always choose your target carefully. It is best to shoot at paper bullseye targets, which are attached to a safe backstop. Your backstop should be checked for wear before and after each use. Replace your backstop if the surface is worn or damaged, or if a ricochet occurs.
- Your soft air pistol is designed for target shooting and is suited for both indoor and outdoor use. Always remember to place your target carefully. Think about what you will hit if you miss the target.
- The soft air pistol is correctly aimed when the front sight blade is positioned exactly in the notch of the rear sight. The top of the front sight blade should be even with the top of the notch in the rear sight. The top of the front sight blade should be even with the top of the notch in the rear sight. The bullseye should appear to rest on the top of the front sight.