- Air Gun Manuals
Main Loading Firing Safety Note: Use only .24 caliber (6 mm) plastic BB's only in this soft air pistol. Use of any other ammunition can cause injury to you or damage to the soft air pistol. Loading Plastic BB's
Unloading the plastic BB's
- Make sure the soft air pistol is "On Safe."
- Point the soft air pistol in a SAFE DIRECTION
- While supporting the bottom of the grip with your hand to catch the magazine, press the magazine release lever and remove the magasine from the bottom of the grip frame.
- Load no more than 13 plastic BB's into the magazine loading port.
- Insert the loaded magazine back into the bottom of the grip frame until you hear a click, indicating the magazine is securely locked into place.
Main Loading Firing Safety
- Make sure the soft air pistol is "On Safe" and pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION
- While holding the air pistol in a horizantal position, cock the soft air pistol by firmly holding the slide with your entire hand, pulling the slide rearward and releasing it in a smooth motion to cock.
- NOTE: When the soft air pistol is cocked, the red indicator button will be visible.
- Point the muzzle in a SAFE DIRECTION, take "Off Safe" and pull the trigger to fire. Repeat these steps untill you are no longer firing plastic BB's.
- To check to see if there is a plastic BB remaining in the barrel, make sure the soft air pistol is "On Safe" and pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
- Remove the magazine.
- While grasping the slide with your entire hand, pull the side rearward to cock the soft air pistol.
- While firmly holding the slide in the rearward position, insert a ramrod of the proper side into the muzzle end of the barrel and gently push the plastic BB into the breech: The barrel could be damaged if the proper sized ramrod is not used.
- Close the slide by pushing it all the way forward toward the front sight and releasing it. If the slide does not return to the closed position when you cock and release it, you will need to press the slide release lever to close. Make sure your hand or fingers are not placed on the slide when you press the slide release lever.