- Air Gun Manuals
Main Loading Firing Safety Safe handling of your pistol
It is your responsibility to be familiar with the safe and correct use of your pistol.
Main Loading Firing Safety
- Always handle your pistol as if is loaded.
- When loading your pistol, insure that the safety is ON, and do not put your finger near the trigger.
- Use only the recommended Pellets and CO2 cartridges.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Remember that this is a high efficiency pistol capable of propelling a pellet over 400 yards.
- Always check a gun to see if it is loaded when removed from storage or received from another person.
- Never transport your pistol when loaded.
- Do not aim at people or pets. Never shoot at a hard surface or water.
- Be sure that your target and backstop are safe.
- Make sure you can control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
- Unload your airgun before giving it to another person.
- Always wear shooting glasses when shooting your pistol.
- Always store your pistol in a secure location out of the reach of children or unskilled users.
- Store your pellets and C& cartridges in a separate location.
- When transferring this pistol be sure to include this instruction manual.
- Repairs to this pistol should only be done by Walther authorized service.
- Never leave a loaded gun unattended.