Date: 20/7/2017 21:48
- Air Gun Manuals
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Loading Pellets
- With the barrel in the open position, place one pellet, nose forward, into the breech (Fig. 4a). Make sure that the skirt of the pellet is flush with the face of the breech.
- Move the barrel back to its original position by pushing the barrel up until it locks into place, making sure the pellet stays in the barrel. Once again, be careful not to pinch your hands or fingers.
- Point the air rifle in a SAFE DIRECTION and take it "Off Safe."
- It is now loaded and ready to fire by pulling the trigger.
Removing a Jammed Pellet
- Once you have loaded your air rifle, the easiest way to unload it is to point it in a SAFE DIRECTION and fire it. If you cannot safely unload your air rifle by firing it, see Removing a Jammed Pellet.
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- Do not reload the air rifle.
- Cock the air rifle, take "Off Safe," point the air rifle in a SAFE DIRECTION and squeeze the trigger to fire.
- Break the barrel open slightly (without pulling the barrel all the way down to the point that it cocks the action) and look down the breech to see if the air rifle is jammed (Fig. 6)
- If the air rifle is jammed, insert a ramrod into the breech and push the jammed pellet out of the muzzle. Do not try to reuse that pellet.
- If you are not able to unjam your air rifle by following the unloading procedure, take no further action. Crosman Corporation or an Authorized Service Station will unjam your air rifle.