- Air Gun Manuals
Safety Main Operating Loading To Charge The Rifle Adjustments Safety Safety Mechanism:
- Before proceeding, keep the rifle pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- The cross-bolt safety is the small bolt located directly before the trigger. This bolt is marked with a red, danger ring on its left side.
- To engage the safety push the bolt completely to the right (away from the magazine) so that red ring is not visible.
- To release the safety push the bolt to the left (toward the magazine) so that the red, danger ring appears. This allows the trigger to be pulled.
- It is a good idea to set and release the safety several times before cocking the rifle to become familiar with this action. Point the rifle in a safe direction and pull the trigger each time to get the feel of the safety.
Main Operating Loading To Charge The Rifle Adjustments Safety
- Always handle your rifle as if is loaded.
- Use only the recommended Pellets.
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Remember that this is a high efficiency rifle capable of propelling a pellet over 600 yards.
- Always check a rifle to see if it is loaded when removed from storage or received from another person.
- Never transport your rifle when loaded.
- Do not aim at people or pets. Never shoot at a hard surface or water.
- Be sure that your target and backstop are safe.
- Make sure you can control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
- Unload your air rifle before giving it to another person.
- Always wear shooting glasses when shooting your rifele.
- Always store your rifle in a secure location out of the reach of children or unskilled users.
- When transferring this rifle be sure to include this instruction manual.
- Repairs to this rifle should only be done by Authorized Service Station.
- Never leave a loaded gun unattended.