- Air Gun Manuals
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Aiming and Firing Safely Pull the slide completely back until you hear a click.
Press the release button on the slide. This will release the slide and a BB will be automatically chambered into the barrel.
Always choose your target carefully. Think of what you might hit before you fire.
When you are sure the area around you is safe, you may pull the trigger to fire.
When the magazine is emptied, the slide will be locked in the open position.
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- You and others with you shold always wear shooting glasses to protect your eyes.
- Always aim your air pistol in a SAFE DIRECTION.
- Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The BB may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
- Always choose your target carefully.
- Your backstop should be checked for wear before and after each use. Replace your backstop if the surface is worn or damaged or if a cicochet occurs.
- The air pistol is correctly aimed when the front sight blade is positioned exactly in the notch of the rear sight. The top of the front sight blade should be even with the top of the notch in the rear sight. The top of the front sight blade should be even with the top of the notch in the rear sight. The bullseye should appear to rest on the top of the front sight.