Date: 24/1/2017 9:42
- Air Gun Manuals
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Installing CO2 Cartridge
- To remove the magazine, press the release button located on the left side of the grip. Slide the magazine into your hand.
- Unscrew bottom cover on the magazine with the tool provided by twisting it counterclockwise. (A coin would also work for this process).
- Insert CO2 cartridge into the magazine
- Screw the bottom cover back on the magazine by twisting it clockwise with the provided tool or a coin.
- Note: When pressure starts increasing in the magazine, due to the expansion of the CO2, it can be heard. Do not tighten excessively as it will damage the O-rings.
- Note: In order to extend the magazine's life, do not leave CO2 gas inside the magazine for a long time.
- Insert the magazine back into the gun.
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- This air soft gun is equipped with a safety mechanism at the bottom of the grip. Pull this device down to turn the safety on. To take the pistol off safe, push it back up.