- Air Gun Manuals
Main Operating Loading To Charge The Rifle Adjustments Safety Adjusting the power:
The power wheel is located under the rifle, just ahead of the trigger guard. It has a dray triangle. Color-coded dots next to the wheel show the direction to rotate the wheel to increase or decrease velocity. The black dot is low power, the blue is Medium power and the red is high power. To adjust the power wheel:
- Before proceeding, keep the rifle pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- Engage the safety.
- Cock the rifle�s lever, leaving it in an open position (i.e. half-cocked). This makes turning the power wheel easier, especially in the lower power ranges.
- Rotate the power wheel in the direction of the dots, to increase or decrease the power.
- When you are finish, uncock the rifle or you ran cock the rifle and discharges in a safe direction. Other comments regarding various power settings:
- It is possible to double-load and jam more than one pellet with the rifle set in the low power range. Be sure a fired pellet has left the barrel before cocking the rifle for the next shot.
- It is possible to maintain a consistent velocity at low or medium settings even though air pressure has dropped enough to affect point of impact by turning the power wheel to a higher setting.
Adjusting the front and rear Sight:
Before proceeding, keep the rifle pointed in a safe direction at all times.In the rear rifle has a two-hole aperture that flips up and down to give a large or small hole. A magnet holds the element in place. The rear sight is adjustable for windage (left and right). Move the rear sight in the same direction you wish to move the point of impact. The controlling screw for windage is located on the left sides of the notched sight. To move the sight and point of impact to the left:
The adjustment are not difficult to make. However, before proceeding, think out carefully what you are trying to accomplish and exercise good judgment and caution as you are making the adjustments. The front post is adjustable for elevation via a small wheel at the base. If you do adjust it, remember that the front sight should be moved opposite the way you want the pellet to move.
Main Operating Loading To Charge The Rifle Adjustments Safety
- Silicone grease (solid in scuba diving stores) for the 'O' rings on the adapter probe.
- Dow Corning Molykote 33 for the exposed metal parts inside the receiver cover.