- Air Gun Manuals
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Trigger Adjustment
- The BSA Techstar trigger is factory set. Should you wish to adjust the trigger, remove the action from the stock to gain access to adjusting screws.
- Please note that the rifle should never be loaded or cocked when trigger adjustments are made.
- When adjusting the sear engagement screw (3) ensure there is sufficient engagement with the hammer.
1) Trigger pull weight
2) Sear engagement screw locknut
3) Sear engagement screw Power Adjustment
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- Remove gun from stock and then remove end cap.
- Place 3 mm allen key into adjuster screw.
- Turn clockwise to increase power.
- Turn counterclockwise to decrease power.