- Air Gun Manuals
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Loading Pellets/Cocking
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- Push down on the probe release catch.
- Place a pellet in loading port.
- Push probe forward until the release catch pops up and holds it in position.
- To cock the rifle, press cocking knob located under the reservoir till you hear a click as the trigger engages. The Techstar has been designed so that it can be cocked easily at the moment you choose to shoot with a minimum of movement that might alert your quarry.
- Cock the rifle only when you are ready to shoot; you should never walk around with the gun cocked and loaded.
- Should you require to de-cock your rifle, push the cocking knob in and hold firmly, pull trigger and slowly release knob until it is back in the rest position.