- Air Gun Manuals
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEMPEST OVERLEAF
The Tempest is a spring-operated, single Shot; break action air pistol fitted with a precision-rifled barrel primarily suited to waisted lead pellets. The gun is available in either.177 (4.5 mm) or.22 (5.6 mm) caliber. As with all rifled barrels, darts may be used but some deterioration of the rifling will occur. The gun incorporates many additional design features, which include:
1. An adjustable trigger.
2. A manual safety catch (i.e. selective use).
3. A adjustable rearsight with vertical and horizontal adjustment.
4. Stocksides designed to fit the hand, with a thumb rest and chequered grips.
5. Positively locked barrel using the famous Webley revolver type stirrup.
6. Provision for fitting a telescopic sight as an option extra.
TECHNICAL DATA OPERATION INSTRUCTION
| Mechanical system || Spring operated || |
| Caliber || .177 (4.5 MM),.22 (5.6 MM) |
| Total length || 232mm |
| Weight || 0.9Kg |
| Muzzle velocity || 420 FPS, 330 FPS |
| Barrel length || 175 mm |
| Safety || - manually operated safety trigger safety.|