|Power Source||Spring Powered|
|Caliber/Ammunition||6mm Round BBs|
|Total length||28 inches (71.1 cm)|
|Effective Range||150 feet ( 45.7 m)|
|Magazine Capacity||340 BBs|
|Weight||6 lbs (2.72 kg)|
Warning - Caution
- Never look into the barrel with bare eyes
- Never point the gun to another person within shooting range.
- Do not shoot at any target with hard surface within close range. Ricochet pellets may injure you.
- Do not brandish in public or alter tip coloration.
- Never put your finger on the trigger except when you are shooting. Leaving your finger on the trigger is dangerous and may cause unintended shooting.
- Pulling the trigger with the safety lever set to SAFE may damage the gun.
- Do not disassemble the gun beyond what is required for operation. Otherwise, the gun may be damaged.
-When the gun is clogged, stop operating immediately. Otherwise, the mechanism may get damaged. Make sure to remove clogged pellets before resuming operation.
1. Component Chart
|1. Stock|| |
9.Hi-Cap Wind-up Magazine
|2. Tactical Tri-Rail Mounting System||10. Spare Hi-Cap WInd-up Magazine|
|3. Safety/Fire Selector||11. Elevation Adjustable Real Sight|
|4. Trigger||12. Hop-up Adjustment Switch|
|5. Magazine Release Lever||13. Tactical Tri-Rail Barrel Mount (Optional)|
|6. Tactical Rings (Optional)||14. Tactical Foregrip (Optional)|
|7. Tactical Scope (Optional)||15. Front Sight|
|8. Cocking Handle||16. Gun Sling|
Warning: Before you follow the assembly instruction, make sure to remove the magazine and set the Fire/Safety Selector to the "SAFE" position.
2. Load Pellets
- Slide open the Magazine Cap.
- Insert 6mm pellets into the Magazine. It can hold up to 340 pellets (Fig 2.1).
- Close the magazine cap.
- Rotate the Wind Up Wheel to draw BBs up into the Ready Tube. Stop when the wheel gets tight.
- Insert the loaded magazine into the gun (Fig 2.2)
- To remove magazine, hold the Magazine Release Lever while tilting the magazine forward to disengage the Magazine.
Warning: Always use NeonFire Premium Precision Ground 6mm BB Pellets for accuracy and safety. Never re-use pellets.
3. Firing (Ensure complete safety of environment before firing.)
Activating the trigger carelessly is extremely dangerous. Never set the Safety/Fire Selector off the "SAFE" position or put your finger on the trigger unless the protective plug is removed and you are ready to shoot at a target.
1. Shooting Operation
2. Adjust Variable Hop-Up System for Best Shooting
3. Wind Up More Pellets for Continuous Shooting
Note: The hi-cap magazine gives the user continuous shooting fun. Its "Wind-up" design requires feeding more BBs to be fed by batches into Ready Tube before all BBs are used up. It is normal to need to wind up while there are still some BBs left in the Ready Tube. When the gun is set at full auto, it is normal to need to keep winding for enough feed tension for the full-auto mode to work continuously.
does not include shipping and tax