- Air Gun Manuals
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety Adjusting the Stock
- The position of the Butt Pad can be moved in one plance vertically by loosening screw A, adjusting the height , and re-tightening screw A.
- To lengthen the stock, loosen the two screws B (these can be seen by adjusting the butt plate fully up or down), add one or both of the plastic inserts provided between the plastic base and wooden stock as needed and retighten the two screws B. Finally, retighten screw A with the butt plate properly positioned vertically.
- Cheek Piece: The position of the Cheekpiece can be moved in one place vertically by loosening two screws C, adjust the height by inserting one or both of the plastic inserts provided and retightening the two screws C.
Main Operating Loading Firing Adjustments Safety
- Trigger Length: This adjustment is done by adjusting the screw, which is located in the front side of the trigger base. By screwing clockwise the trigger length will be reduced.
- Trigger Weight: This adjustment is done by adjusting the screw, which is located behind the trigger guard.
- Engagement: This adjustment is preset by the manufacture and it is not recommended that you change the original adjustment.