This product is out of stock.
Estimated in-stock date 02-06-2015.
Place your order now for delivery priority!
- Rifle scope
- 4-12x magnification
- 40mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- MAP 6A reticle (illuminated red & blue*)
- 15 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 33 ft to 11 ft field of view
- 3.2" eye relief
- 17.7 oz.
- 12.70" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, flip-open lens caps, lens cloth and manual
- Fully coated optics with edge-to-edge multi-layer microlux coating
- 20% wider field of view than traditional scopes
- Blue/red reticle for day/night vision (red light at night does not ruin night vision)
- 5 levels of brightness for red or blue illumination
- Magnification ring has a "thumb bump" for easy use while wearing gloves
- Threaded objective lens can accept a sunshade
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
Hawke Sport Optics has built a very trusted reputation in England and Australia, where their scopes are used for everything from shooting field target with 12 ft-lb. rifles, dispatching pests with your magnum springer or shooting large game with firearms. Their scopes are second to none in quality, clarity, sharpness and easy of use. No matter what type of rifle you use with the Panorama EV scope, you'll get perfect performance every time.
This Hawke Sport Optics scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts
Item Code: Hawke-HK5166 [PY-A-4706]