*The patented Rotary Optical Collimator uses a system of 9 fully multi-coated lenses that allow full adjustment and control of the beam diameter and intensity to focus light where it's needed most. Rotating the collimator ring to minimum creates a bright micro-beam green laser light visible up to 3 miles. Rotating the collimator to more open settings provides plenty of illumination to light a trail at night or “paint" a target up to 400 yds. away.
- Laser Genetics ND3x40 Laser Designator
- Functions well in temperatures 40-deg. F or colder
- Green laser with Rotary Optical Collimator*
- 40x magnification
- Adjustable beam diameter & intensity
- Micro-beam is visible up to 3 miles
- Wider beam illuminates trails or "paints" targets up to 400 yds away
- Nitrogen-filled to prevent fogging (o-ring sealed)
- 532nm laser
- 40mW output
- Class 2M
- Uses 2 CR123V lithium batteries
- 1" tube
- 10" long
- 2" dia. lens
- 12.18 oz.
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- Made of high-tech aluminum
- Anodized matte black finish
- Includes two 3V CR123A batteries, Weaver ring, tripod mount,1" scope mount with adj. windage & elevation, remote momentary pressure switch, cleaning kit, hex wrench, lens cap & padded case
Attention: Do not stare directly into the laser beam or view directly with optical instruments. Viewing the laser light or a bright reflection may cause eye injury.
This product is out of stock.
Estimated in-stock date 07-31-2013.
Place your order now for delivery priority!