- Etched Glass Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle
- Rifle scope
- 1.5-6x magnification
- 44mm objective lens
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination enhancing*)
- 100 yds parallax setting
- 57.6 ft to 17.3 ft field of view
- 3.9" to 3" eye relief
- 17.2mm to 7.3mm exit pupil
- 22.8 oz.
- 12.99" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 lithium battery, flip-open lens caps, hex wrench, Max Strength Weaver/Picatinny rings, owner's manual, mil-dot chart and cleaning cloth
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Integral sunshade (angled objective)
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
This UTG scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
This is a premium scope, and you'll be hard-pressed to find another one with all these features for anywhere close to this price. Put this item on your airgun, airsoft gun or firearm and get ready to see clearly. The emerald-coated optics offer 95% light transmission, which is enhanced by the big 30mm tube. This is perfect when you need to zero-in on distant targets. The mil-dot reticle is etched into the objective lens, and can be just about any color you need. This is especially useful if you're shooting in low-light conditions or if your target is the same color as the traditional black reticle.
Item Code: SCP3-UG156IEW [PY-A-4231]