- Rifle scope
- 3-9x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 5 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 35.6 ft to 12 ft field of view
- 3.9" to 3.2" eye relief
- 16mm to 5.5mm exit pupil
- 24.8 oz.
- 12.91" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 3V lithium battery, flip-open lens caps, 2 hex wrenches, hex screw, 3" sunshade & high Max Strength quick-detach Twist Lock Weaver/Picatinny rings
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use illumination, the reticle will be black.
This True Hunter scope is bound to become one of your favorites, and you're going to buy several of them. Hunting, plinking, shooting spinners and even hunter class field target will be that much more enjoyable when you've mounted this clear, sharp scope on your rifle. Don't limit yourself to airguns, though. This scope can be mounted on firearms and airsoft guns. You generally get what you pay for. In the case of this Leapers UTG scope, you're getting a lot more than what you paid for!
Item Code: SCP-U395AOIEW [PY-A-4937]
Scope includes mount. Need a different mount?
What type of scope base is on your gun? What type of mount do you need?
Weaver, Picatinny, 3/8″ or 11mm? Do you need 2-pc mounts or a 1-pc mount? 30mm or 1″?
Scope mounts intro (Airgun Academy class)