- Customer reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Need a mount? [new]
- Compact rifle scope
- 6x magnification
- 32mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)*
- 3 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 20' field of view @ 100 yds
- 3.5" eye relief
- 5.3mm exit pupil
- 13.5 oz.
- 8.50" long
- Includes CR1632 3V lithium battery, 2" sunshade, 3 Allen wrenches, hex screw, medium Lever Lock quick-detach Weaver rings, manual, mil-dot chart, cleaning cloth & flip-open lens caps
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- EZ-TAP illumination-enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green*) in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
One of the smallest high-quality optics made today, the UTG Bug Buster CQB compact rifle scope has earned a faithful following among airgunners who have literally used this for shooting bugs with their air rifles! From the emerald coating on the lens to the illumination options, this scope really delivers the goods for any type of shooting discipline...bugs and otherwise!
Item Code: SCP-M632AOIEWQ [PY-A-4699]
- Matt from USA asked:
Will this scope work on gamo whisper silent stalker
- Gregory from USA asked:
Is this compatible with the Benjamin Discovery?
- Douglas from USA asked:
will this work on a marauder?
- Jerry from USA:
No Sir, The Marauder requires dovetail rings
- Dan the Man from USA:
Yes, if you had the proper dovetail rings. However, your eye relief would be messed up.
See all discussions »
Scope includes mount. Need a different mount?
What type of scope base is on your gun? What type of mount do you need?
Weaver, Picatinny, 3/8″ or 11mm? Do you need 2-pc mounts or a 1-pc mount? 30mm or 1″?
Scope mounts intro (Airgun Academy class)