|Includes gun, thumbhole stock & flash suppressor (bipod, scope & mount not included). Pyramyd Air will thread the muzzle (1/2x28 threads) to accommodate the flash suppressor (suppressor style may vary someway from our photo). The threaded muzzle will also accept a silencer.|
- AirForce Airguns Talon Bounty Hunter air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Power adjustment wheel
- Lothar Walther barrel (1:16 twist)
- Removable 490cc air tank
- 3,000 psi (206 bar) max tank pressure
- Tank has pressure-release valve
- 11mm dovetail for optics mounting
- Gun is made of aircraft-grade aluminum & space-age polymers
- Incl. thumbhole stock & flash suppressor (all are unmounted)
- Gun is built in America
- Shipment will be delayed by 24 hours (or one business day) because our tech dept must thread the muzzle
NOTE: The .20 cal. pellets are slightly longer than the .22 cal. pellets of the same weight. Therefore, they drag in the barrel a little more and produce lower velocities. The quoted figures (showing the .20 cal. gun shooting slower than the .22 cal. gun) are actual test figures and are correct.
You'll need an adapter to fill the reservoir with air. The type of adapter depends on how you plan to fill your gun. A scuba tank will require a different adapter than a hand pump or carbon fiber tank. If you use a hand pump, the type of adapter you need depends on the brand of hand pump you use.
The Talon can use a very wide variety of pellets and round balls. Have a look at our suggestions in the AMMO link below. Click the ACCESSORIES link to find targets, pumps and other nifty gear for your Talon.