- Evanix GTK290 air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- .177/13 rds, .22/11 rds, .25/10 rds, 9mm/10rds
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 290cc air reservoir
- Shrouded barrel
- 2.6-lbs. trigger-pull weight
- Included rechargeable battery pack powers the action (battery NOT charged on delivery)
- Weaver/Picatinny optics & accessory rails (no open sights)
- Unique metal stock (ambidextrous)
- Forearm support moves backward and forward
- Manual safety
- .177 cal.=26 shots/fill, .22 cal.=22 shots/fill, .25 cal.=20 shots/fill, 9mm=14 shots/fill
- 150* max shots per battery charge, depending on the temperature
- Includes 8.6V** battery pack, battery charger, 2 mags & fill probe
*150 shots on a charge is the recommended max. You may find that you can shoot more than 150 shots, but anything more than that could result in your bolt getting stuck. Colder temperatures will reduce the number of shots you can get from the battery. If you continue to shoot after the battery has lost a significant amount of power, the bolt may get stuck.
**You can also buy an optional 9.6V battery pack but we don't recommend it unless you shoot your gun only in very cold weather (-16 deg. C or +3.2 deg. F).
Never use round balls in your 9mm Evanix GTK290 air rifle!
Like to hunt? Got pests you need to dispatch? This may become your go-to gun for those tasks. The Evanix GTK290 delivers shot after shot with its true semiauto action. This is especially useful if you have a number of critters you need to remove. Evanix has a reputation for making accurate air guns, and the GTK290 is built on that platform...delivering shot after shot exactly where you want them to go!