- Smith & Wesson 327 TRR8 revolver
- Uses a 12-gram CO2 cartridge
- 6rd BB cylinder
- Fixed fiber optic front sight
- Adjustable fiber optic rear sight
- Weaver scope rail
- Weaver accessory rail under barrel
- Double-action and single-action
- Textured grips
- Manual safety
- Working ejector rod
- Includes speedloader, 6 shells, 12 Walther 12-gram CO2 cartridges & 1500 Walther steel BBs
Bud Ludwig won our facebook contest to name this airgun combo!
Very realistic BB revolver. The crane swings out, and you insert 6 shells with the included speedloader. When you've emptied the cylinder, push out the empty shells with the ejector rod.
The S&W CO2 BB revolver has a 5.5" barrel and textured grips with the S&W logo. This would make a great gun to maintain firearm proficiency without the cost or inconvenience of going to a range and the high cost of expensive firearm ammo.
When shooting a BB gun, everyone in the vicinity should wear safety glasses. Never shoot at hard objects. Steel BBs easily ricochet, so everyone in the area must wear safety glasses. Remember to remove all pets before commencing to shoot.