- Walther LGV Master air rifle
- Globe front sight accepts aperture inserts (multiple inserts included)
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- 11mm dovetail grooves with 3 vertical scope-stop holes
- Vibration-reduction technology
- Checkered pistol grip
- Adjustable 2-stage match trigger (3-lb. trigger-pull)
- 38 lbs. cocking effort
- Super Silent Technology reduces the report
- Automatic safety
- Fully ambidextrous beech stock
- Rubber recoil pad
- Barrel latch
- Limited lifetime warranty (the owner's manual lists the incorrect warranty term)
The original Walther LGV was a match rifle produced in the late 1960s and early 1970s. It was the pinnacle of Walther's breakbarrel target rifles. Now, Walther has reintroduced the LGV line with several different models that include many of the fine features of that original target gun.
Let's start with the barrel latch, which is pushed down to break open the breech. In addition to the normal barrel detent that holds the barrel closed, the barrel latch creates a secondary point to hold the breech rock-solid tight. This creates a fit so snug that it's like having a fixed barrel rifle.
How about a great match trigger? You don't often find one on a sporting gun, but you will when you get the LGV Challenger. The trigger-pull is set at 3 lbs., but you can adjust it to suit your preferences.
With the Super Silent Technology, the gun won't be as prone to disturb your neighbors...or spook any critters you're trying to dispatch.
While this airgun has the power for hunting, it's also got the accuracy for popping bullseye targets all day long.
There's just one more thing you need to know: The Walther LGV Master air rifle is accurate. It lives up to its German manufacture and heritage and will keep you shooting for decades. You will never regret buying this air gun!