How to win 2019’s Replica Air Pistol of the Year
Read the Airgun Experience articles on each of the 9 pistols being considered (just look back at the last 9 articles) and answer the question or questions for each of the guns, then make your pick for Replica Air Pistol of the Year. You can copy and paste the questions and your answers into your comments for this article. You must post your answer by Midnight December 23rd.
And here is something to take into consideration; regardless of the total points accumulated thus far I still have a 5-point bonus for Design Innovation to award to one of the top ranking guns. Only the Sig Sauer P365 has been given the 5-point bonus thus far. One of the remaining eight will get an extra 5 points and that will decide this year’s winner.
Here are your nine questions to answer:
- Crosman Full Auto P1: What was the high velocity with Crosman steel BBs?
- Sig Sauer P365: What is the total capacity of the 9mm P365 and the CO2 version?
- Umarex Glock G19X: How are the G19X sights different from previous Glock centerfire and CO2 models?
- Umarex Beretta M9A3: What is the boldest change between the 92A1 and M9A3 CO2 models?
- Springfield Armory 1911 MIL–SPEC: What external feature does the new Springfield Armory 1911 MIL-SPEC have in common with the first blowback action 1911 model built by Umarex in 2014?
- Umarex Glock 17 Gen4: What two unique features does the gun share with the 9mm model?
- XDM 4.5: How many safeties are there on the XDM CO2 model?
- XDM 3.8: What special feature of the 3.8 is also used on the centerfire model?
- Umarex HK VP9: What two operating controls on the VP9 CO2 model are non-functional molded-in pieces?
My pick for 2019’s Replica Air Pistol of the Year is:__________________
POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THIS ARTICLE’S COMMENTS SECTION BELOW BY MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 23RD.
Good Luck to everyone!