Date: 20/1/2021 2:54

Customers Q&A on Air Arms Fill Adapter


Out of Stock

Got a question? Got an answer?
Log in, then enter your text.

  • Kevin from USA asked:

    Will this work on a ev2 mklll?

    • Tyler from USA:


  • Warren from USA asked:

    I ordered the hill pump MK 4 is this the adapter I need to use to fill up the Air Arms SS510? I'm new to the world of pcp's and want to make sure I got everything right so when it get's here I can start shooting. In other words I want to make sure I get the right stuff so I don't have to order something I need and have to wait for it.

    • Val from USA:

      You don't need this adapter since it already comes with your S510. One way to know for sure what adapters you might need is to use PCP Hookup tab on the PCP airgun tab. You select source of air (like HIll pump) and this web site will tell you what adapters you need if any.

  • Jeffrey from USA asked:

    I just purchased a .177 cal Air Arms (AA) Alfa Sport Pistol. It came with this AA Fill Adapter. What other product do I need to connect it to a standard SCUBA tank with K-valve and D-yoke?

    • Val from USA:

      Have you tried PCP Hookup tab on the airgun page? That will tell you if you need any connectors!

  • Mark from USA asked:

    Will this fit the S200?

    • Tyler from USA:


  • Richard from USA asked:

    Which hand pump is compatible this adapter?

    • Dan the Man from USA:

      A Hill pump will work directly. Anything else would require additional adapters.