Is Molly safe to use on firearms?..is Molly non-flammable?
70 % moly? What is the balance of the stuff, the other 30 %?
I just bought a Umarex Octane & i will admit the trigger needs to be smoother would a gunsmith do the work in it ya think
What is the Percent of moly in this jar?
Can It Be Used On Probe O rings
No, it's for metal to metal parts only.
Is it safe for piston seal ? If not,what should I do for the seal ?
You do not want it in front of the seal but apply lightly to the outer diameter of the seal and the bearing surfaces of the piston as well as the spring and anywhere metal moves against metal.