Date: 26/10/2020 6:26

Customers Q&A on Air Arms Galahad Rifle, REG FAC Black Stock

Got a question? Got an answer?
Log in, then enter your text.

  • DALE from USA asked:

    What adapter is needed to add a bipod (or other toys)?

  • DALE from USA asked:

    What is the recommended scope mount ring height for the Galahad?

    • Mark from USA:

      To allow comfortable head alignment use a set of high rings.

  • Steve from USA asked:

    I have the same question as EricS : Can a .177 FAC model be ordered for purchase here in the U.S. ?

    • Tyler from USA:

      Give Pyramyd's customer service dept. a call, they should be able to find out.

  • EricS from USA asked:

    Can a 1.77 FAC be ordered?

    • Tyler from USA:

      Give Pyramyd's customer service dept. a call, they should be able to find out.

  • William from USA asked:

    Can a sling be used on this gun.

    • Horace from USA:

      Doug, there are so many adapters on the market to affix a sling to almost any gun with a stock, that you should have little problem finding a quick and easy mounting system for a sling. After examining the gun, I can find no reason why a sling attachment would present any problems at all.

  • Douglas from USA asked:

    Why is the cost the same with or without a Moderator I'm curious. Selecting one with a moderator wouldn't prevent you from removing it and putting on after market items would it?

    • Horace from USA:

      The "with" or "without" is for individuals who live in vastly different environments. "Without" shooters live in rural areas where sound means very little. On the other hand, "With" shooters have neighbors nearby with phones to call the police. Now, removing a "permanent" moderator depends entirely on how it is affixed to the gun. It it is an aluminum union you need the help of a machinist who can rethread and recap the end of the shroud so you can put on a 1/2 X 20 adapter for an after-market moderator. I don't suggest you try this by yourself unless you have proper metal working/threading equipment. If it is attached with a synthetic sleeve, you might have a bit easier time removing the OEM moderator...BUT, you still will need a machinist to tidy up the end of the shroud and mill a new endcap. My suggestion is determine if you want to shoot in your backyard, ask yourself if the neighbors are near enough to hear the un-moderated gun, and how will they respond to "shots fired next to my house!". A loud pcp is indistinguishable from a firearm. The OEM moderator may be fully acceptable for noise just have to try first, then decide what to do.

  • Paul from USA asked:

    So, is this hammerless like the Huben K-1?

    • Richard from USA:

      It has a hammer, has the same action as the S-510 and uniquely cocks forward & is regulated rifle.