Date: 17/6/2019 22:8

Customers Q&A on Air Arms S510 Xtra FAC PCP Air Rifle, Poplar

Got a question? Got an answer?
Log in, then enter your text.

  • Robert from USA asked:

    Does this gun come with a fill probe?

    • Tyler from USA:

      Yes, the fill adapter is threaded to 1/8" BSPP male

  • Edgar from USA asked:

    Is this rifle regulated?

    • Tyler from USA:


  • Craig from USA asked:

    Can nitrogen be used to power this gun? many places around here fill nitrogen in hi pressure but not air.

    • Tyler from USA:

      Yes, nitrogen is fine

  • Matt from USA asked:

    "The barrel is only the rifled portion of the gun" Maybe I'm not understanding this sentence correctly but what other part(s) of the gun that can be rifled?

    • Brian from USA:

      Probably referring to the shroud at the end of the barrel.

  • Mario from USA asked:


    • Tyler from USA:

      The Carbine's are only available in .22

  • ahkell66 from USA asked:

    Is "FAC" the Firearms Certificate one needs in England, or is there a "FAC" for something else? Stupid question, yes, I know, thank you, but I am curious.

    • Tyler from USA:

      Yes, FAC refers to a Firearms Certificate that would be needed in the UK. This denotes that the gun is a high power (over 12 FPE) model.

  • Randal from USA asked:

    What is the difference between S500 XTRA FAC and 510 XTRA FAC?

    • Cory from USA:

      The S500 is single shot.

  • George from USA asked:

    Is there a true left handed model? With the lever on the left side?

    • Richard from USA:

      That for a walnut stock

    • Richard from USA:

      Yes if call PA they can order one , cost is approx. 200.00 more

    • Dan the Man from USA:

      No, there is not.