| Description |
Overall Length: 26.5
Barrel: Smooth bore
Scopeable: Yes Buttplate: Adjustable
Hop Up: Adjustable
Material: Full metal
Body Type: Rifle
Weight: 5.5 lbs
| LWRC M6 Carbine Outlook |
LWRC M6 Carbine User Instruction
LWRC M6 Carbine Operation
LWRC M6 Carbine how to fire
LWRC M6 Carbine adjust the hop-up chamber
LWRC M6 Carbine Sights Adjustment
LWRC M6 Carbine maintenance
LWRC M6 Carbine Exploded Diagram
|back to top|
| User Instruction |
1. Always use Classic Army silicone oil; spray a few drops into the chamber from the magazines entrances.
2. Always use Classic Army 6mm BB pellets. Use of other manufacturer's pellets or recycle use of pellets may cause pellet clog Gamming or possibly fatal damage to the gear box. Classic Army shall not be held responsible for any damage or accidents arising from the use of BB pellets supplied by other manufacturers or use of recycle BB pellets.
3. Use Classic Army specified 8.4V battery and charger for the AEG.
4. Use the specified battery and charge according to respective instruction manuals. Classic Army will not be held responsible for any damage or accidents arising from wrongful or usage of non-specified battery and charger.
5. Do "NOT" disassemble or modify the AEG.. This AEG is manufactured under consideration of appropriate performance, operability and maintenance. Disassembling or modifying the AEG may be dangerous, may adversely affect its performance and may be damaged.
6.Give the AEG a rest for 5 to 10 minutes after firing about 500 rounds, in order to prevent the overheat of the motor and battery as well as to ensure long service life of it
7. Immediately STOP any operation, when the BB pellets are clogged or the gear box has overly loud operating noise.
8. Please discharge the battery before it is recharge again.
9. Be aware of the weather changing, STOP operation immediately when it is raining or when the AEG is wet; also disconnect the battery.
10.Be aware of unnecessary collision to your AEG.
II. Do NOT wear a damaged safety goggles. Please note that Classic Army safety goggle can resist up to 1.5joules muzzle energy.
12. Immediately remove the magazine and disconnect the battery, when the AEG is firing out of control.
1. Always use Classic Army silicone oil and the cleaning rod to clean the Inner Barrel.
2. Please remember to keep your warranty card against maintenances.
3. Please use prompt amount of silicone oil. Excess use of silicone oil will caused corrosion or damage to the AEG.
4. Avoid over exposure of your AEG under the sun.
5. Be aware of unnecessary collision to your AEG.
6. Please discharge the battery before it is recharge again.
7. After 20,000 Rrounds of BB pellets had been shoot out from the AEG, please consult our dealer for the needs of regular maintenance or repair.
1. If the AEG is not working, please check if the connector is connected properly, and that the fuse is not blown out.
2. If the fired pellets spread in an unusal direction, please check whether the "Hop-up" packing is damaged or not.
3. Do "NOT" disassemble or modify the AEG.. This AEG is manufactured under consideration of appropriate performance, operability and maintenance. Disassembling or modifying the AEG may be dangerous, may adversely affect its performance and may be damaged. Please consult our dealer for any disassembly, product enhancement, maintenance or repair.
|How to use safety lock|
|How to insert battery|
|Pull the slip ring back and remove the hand guard from the rear.||Insert the battery in the hand guard as shown and connect the connectors.||Store the connectors in the space as shown above the hand guard.|| Set the battery after charging |
Put back the front part of hand guard while securing the battery in position, pull the slip ring back and set the rear of hand guard.
|Press the magazine catch to remove trie magazine.||Open the top hatch and insert BB pellets. About 330 pellets can be loaded. (Avoid forcing BB pellets into the magazine.)||Close the hatch. |
Remove pellets remaining in the duct by reversing the magazine and using the release lever as shown. This ensures smooth operation next time.
|Hold the magazine with BB pellet entrance facing upward. Turn the gear at the bottom all the way until the click-click sounds change. (If only a small number of BB pellets are inserted, the gear merely makes blank turning.) |
Turn the gear all the way until the sound changes.
The gear will not be damaged even if you turn it excessively
High precision is required for the operation of the magazine.
Failure in pellet feeding may occasionally occur during full auto operation. In this case, disconnect the magazine, give a slight shock or poke BB pellets using a stick and then set the magazine again
About 30 pellets will remain in the duct after operation. Be careful of any pellets firing out if you hold the gun up-side-down and pull the trigger.
Occasionally give slight shocks to the gun or shake vertically to ensure smooth pellet feeding. Slightly turn the gear every 50 to 60 pellets to ensure smooth pellet feeding.
|Ensure smooth pellet feeding|
| Check the BB pellets whether they are lifted up to the exit, and then connect then magazine to the gun. |
If pellet feeding is frequently in fault, remove all pellets from the magazine and spray silicone oil for 1 to 2 sec, Note that the Hop-up operation may become unstable for a while after using silicone oil.
|back to top|
There are possible cases that no firing occurs after pulling the trigger in the semi auto mode. Incase . Do not pull the trigger furiously. Fire 5 to 10 pellets in the full Auto mode and then return to the semi auto mode:
Smell may be generated from the motor for a while when a new air gun is operated, this is the normal operation of the gun.
The Hop Up operation may be unstable for 200 to 300 pellets after using silicone oil, this is the normal operation of the gun.
Caution on Motor and Battery
Blank firing may occur after setting the magazine, this is the normal operation of the gun.
Change the battery if the firing cycle becomes slow.
Give the air gun a rest for 5 to 10 minutes after about 500 pellets in order to ensure high durability of the motor and battery.
When pellets are clogged
If pellets are clogged, remove them and apply a few drops of silicone oil into the chamber from the magazine entrance as shown or spray silicone oil for 0.5 to 1 sec, to obtain smooth continuous firing (Never use CRC-556 or other mineral oil)
|back to top|
|Open the ejection port cover.||Adjust the Hop-up chamber|
|back to top|
|Font Sight: Setting the point of impact.||Rear Sight: For left or right adjustment.|
|Rear Sight: For precision targeting||Rear Sight: For left or right adjustment.|
|back to top|
|How to use a cleaning rod|
|Cut a cotton to the size as shown and insert one and into the hole of the rod. (Adjust the length of cloth for smooth entry into the barrel.) |
Always begin the maintenance by return the hop up adjustment lever to NORMAL.
|Hold the tip of the rod and insert with turning motion. |
The chamber is a precision component. Never use any used BB pellets.
The hop-up performance may become unstable for 60 to 70 pellets after maintenance.
Insert the rod will be difficult if you hold the rod at the end.
|1. Spray silicone oil for 0.5 to 1 sec in the pellet entrance, then fire 40 to 50 pellets to make the magazine stable |
2. To complete the maintenance clean the oil from the chamber by using the cleaning rod.
Always begin the maintenance by returning the hop up adjustment lever to NORMAL.
|How to replace the fuse|
1. Open the R.I.S. carefully.
2. Open the fuse box and change the fuse
|back to top|
|back to top|
|Never point the muzzle at people or animals||Never load the rifle if you don't intend to fire it.||Please remember to wear protective glasses or shooting glasses to protect the eyes.|
|Pleases keep the rifles far away from children.||Don't try to look at the muzzle directly.||Always detach the magazine and battery from the gun during storage.|
|Don't hand your finger on the trigger if you are not shooting.||Always use new pellets with high quality. Never use pellets that has already been fired.|
|In no event shall Classic Army or any of our partners be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with the use of our products.|
|back to top|
|This is a Ni-CD battery for automatic electric guns. Supply 8.4V strong Power & Stability for full auto shoot.|
|HOW TO CHARGE: |
Please use the exclusive charger which matches with the 8.4V hyper command battery.
If you want the battery fully charged, please repeat the charging process several times.
Battery must be fully cooled down before re-charged. Over heating will make damage & affect the charging function.
|WHEN CHARGING COMPLETED, RATTERY CAH RE FULLY UTILIZED FOR 0-7 H00RS |
Confirm charging is completed before disconnecting the charger. Make sure the NI-CD battery connector & exclusive charger have properly connected as shown. Please don't continue the charging process if the connectors are improperly connected.
|Battery must be taken off from the kgun when it's not in use. Otherwise, accident may be occurred.||NI-CD battery cannot be decomposited ' or modified. It is very danger when the lead wire is loosen or over heated.||Always charge for the time stated. Over charging will cause over heat. Battery will easily break and fire will occur.|
|Don't throw away or burn the useless battery.||Don't proceed any charging if the battery has got wet or over heat.||If the charged battery was kept for long time, electricity will be discharged automatically. Please charge the necessary time before use.|
|back to top|
Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders!
Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US
will receive the option for free ground shipping during checkout.
Certain restrictions apply.
Additionally, receive free no-hassle shipping for orders under 10 pounds, between $120 - $149 and with a shipping address in the contiguous US including P.O. boxes and military APO, FPO and DPO destinations. Certain restrictions apply.
Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise.
View Shipping Info
We work hard to get all orders placed by 12 pm EST out the door within 24 hours on weekdays
because we know how excited you are to receive your order.
Weekends and holiday shipping times will vary.
During busy holidays, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible, but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. This may also happen if you change your order during processing.
View Shipping Times
It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products.
It's up to you to research and comply with the laws in your state, county, and city.
If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program.
U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle or an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms.
View Shipping Restrictions
We have a team of expert technicians and a complete repair shop that are able to service a large variety of brands/models of airguns.
Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as
Air Arms, Air Venturi, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns.
Our experts also offer exclusive 10-for-$10 Test and 20-for-$20 Service, which evaluates your air gun prior to leaving our warehouse. You'll be able to add these services as you place your order.
View Service Info
Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected
by a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product page.
A warranty is provided by each manufacturer to ensure that your product is free of defect in both materials and workmanship.
View Warranty Details
Didn't get what you wanted or have a problem? We've got you covered!
Return any item in new condition along with its original packaging and any accessories
that might have come with your air gun and receive a full product refund within 60 days of purchase
or, if you'd prefer, exchange for another product.
Our customer service team can help determine the best course of action and provide you with some options in the event you're interested in an exchange.
Learn About Returns
Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list: Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today!
Airgun safety is no accident. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store.
Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 Off Your Next $50+ Order.