| Caliber: 0.177" (4.5mm) |
Velocity: 426 fps
Overall Length: 6.25
Shot Capacity: 20
Barrel: Smooth bore
Front Sights: Blade
Rear Sights: Fixed
Power Plant: CO2
Single Shot Or Repeater: Repeater
Trigger Action: Double-action and single-action
Material: Full metal
Body Type: Pistol
Weight: 1.71 lbs
| M84 CO2 Air Pistol Instructions Manual |
|To remove the magazine, press the release (1) located on the left side of the grip. Slide magazine out.||Pull down the spring with the release. Fill the magazine with the appropriate 4,5 mm as shown. Maximum capacity is 20 BBs.|
|Unlock the release and slide the magazine in the grip until it is locked (a distinct click will be heard).||Slide the grip backward to open the cartridge compartment.||Unscrew this button to introduce easily the cartridge.|
|back to top|
|Insert the cartride and first, take care to perfectly center it at the top.||Push and lock grip in place.|
|Screw the bottom of the compartment. When pressure starts increasing in the compartment (expansion of the CO2 in the compartment can be heard), finishing the screwing rapidly. Very important: do not tighten excessively, it could permanently damage the O'rings.||Pull the trigger.||After emptying the magazine, press (1) and at the same time push down (2) the safety mechanism back into the locked position.|
|back to top|
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO THE STORE.
-Palcosports - 875 Monticello Lane N. Maple Grove, MN 55369-4546 USA
- Always check that the gun is unloaded when removed from storage orreceived from another person.
- Always load the magazine with appropriate .177 4,5 mm Caliber Steel BBs. The use of incorrect projectiles may not be safe and steel BBs should not be reused.
- Put always the Safety "ON" when you install the magazine (loaded or not) in the gun.
- Do not load your gun if you are not ready to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- If you decide to stop shooting, remove immediately the magazine and shoot in a safe direction if one BB is still into the chamber.
- Always handle the gun as though it were loaded and ready to shoot. - Always aim in a safe direction. - Do not aim or shoot at other people or domestic animal.
- Safety goggles and mouth protection MUST be worn when operating this AIR-GUN gun by the user and any person within range. For some persons, it will be necessary to use safety goggles over their normal optical reading glasses.
- Be careful to avoid rebouncing or ricochets and always aim at a safe target. Do not shoot at water.
- CAUTION - Your backstop should be inspected for wear before and after each use. Discontinue use if the backstop surface shows signs of failure. Since backstop surfaces eventually fail, always plate the backstop in a location that will be safe should the backstop fail. Discontinue the use of a backstop if the projectile rebounds or ricochets.
- Never use alcoholic beverages or drugs before or during shooting sessions.
- Always store your gun unloaded, with safety "ON", magazine empty and removed.
- Always store your ammunitions and C02 cylinders separately from the gun.
- Keep out of reach of children and non -expert shooters.
- Inspection and maintenance of this gun are recommended periodically.
- Modification of the gun mechanism may cause a gun to malfunction and that tampering with a gun may make it unsafe to use. Any change in theperformance, such as lowered trigger force and shortened trigger travel,indicates possible wear and that such gun should be inspected, replaced,or properly repaired. Repairs should only be made by qualified person-nel.
- Check any gun that has been dropped to ensure that its function has not been affected.
1. Use C02 Cylinders 12 gram type.
2. Store your C02 cylinders below 48.9C (120F).CO2 Cylinders may explode at temperatures above 48.9C (120F).
3. High temperatures can increase strong pressure in the cylinder and this may prevent the gun from shooting and may damage the gun.Maximum operating or storage temperature of the gun and cylinders isabout 105�F (40�C).
4. Fast shooting will decrease temperatures in the Gun and C02 gas. This will result in low power. Especially, this can happen when shooting bylow temperatures, in cold weather. To avoid this event and to permit theincreasing of the pressure, take more time between shots.
5.During fast shooting, because the power decreases, the accuracy can be affected. It will also affect the number of shots per cylinder.
6.Take care to not shoot with a low C02 pressure, the BBs can stay in the barrel.
7.Always remove the C02 Cylinder from the gun.
|back to top|
|Store the gun unloaded, end do not look down the barrel. |
Treat the gun as if it were loaded.
|Never aim at a person. |
Do not point at anything you do not wish to shoot.
Those shooting and those in range should use eye protection.
|Do not shoot at fragile objects |
Be careful to avoid rebouncing
Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
|Keep out of reach ot children. Store the replica with magazine removed, and the safely in locked pasition. |
When not in use, degas (Gas Operated guns).
|Use only recommended Cybergun, Soft Air USA and/or Palco 4.5mm BBs|
|back to top|