| Caliber: 0.177" (4.5mm) |
Velocity: 426 fps
Overall Length: 6.25
Shot Capacity: 20
Barrel: Smooth bore
Front Sights: Blade
Rear Sights: Fixed
Power Plant: CO2
Single Shot Or Repeater: Repeater
Trigger Action: Double-action and single-action
Material: Full metal
Body Type: Pistol
Weight: 1.71 lbs
| M84 CO2 Air Pistol Instructions Manual |
|To remove the magazine, press the release (1) located on the left side of the grip. Slide magazine out.||Pull down the spring with the release. Fill the magazine with the appropriate 4,5 mm as shown. Maximum capacity is 20 BBs.|
|Unlock the release and slide the magazine in the grip until it is locked (a distinct click will be heard).||Slide the grip backward to open the cartridge compartment.||Unscrew this button to introduce easily the cartridge.|
|back to top|
|Insert the cartride and first, take care to perfectly center it at the top.||Push and lock grip in place.|
|Screw the bottom of the compartment. When pressure starts increasing in the compartment (expansion of the CO2 in the compartment can be heard), finishing the screwing rapidly. Very important: do not tighten excessively, it could permanently damage the O'rings.||Pull the trigger.||After emptying the magazine, press (1) and at the same time push down (2) the safety mechanism back into the locked position.|
|back to top|
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO THE STORE.
-Palcosports - 875 Monticello Lane N. Maple Grove, MN 55369-4546 USA
- Always check that the gun is unloaded when removed from storage orreceived from another person.
- Always load the magazine with appropriate .177 4,5 mm Caliber Steel BBs. The use of incorrect projectiles may not be safe and steel BBs should not be reused.
- Put always the Safety "ON" when you install the magazine (loaded or not) in the gun.
- Do not load your gun if you are not ready to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- If you decide to stop shooting, remove immediately the magazine and shoot in a safe direction if one BB is still into the chamber.
- Always handle the gun as though it were loaded and ready to shoot. - Always aim in a safe direction. - Do not aim or shoot at other people or domestic animal.
- Safety goggles and mouth protection MUST be worn when operating this AIR-GUN gun by the user and any person within range. For some persons, it will be necessary to use safety goggles over their normal optical reading glasses.
- Be careful to avoid rebouncing or ricochets and always aim at a safe target. Do not shoot at water.
- CAUTION - Your backstop should be inspected for wear before and after each use. Discontinue use if the backstop surface shows signs of failure. Since backstop surfaces eventually fail, always plate the backstop in a location that will be safe should the backstop fail. Discontinue the use of a backstop if the projectile rebounds or ricochets.
- Never use alcoholic beverages or drugs before or during shooting sessions.
- Always store your gun unloaded, with safety "ON", magazine empty and removed.
- Always store your ammunitions and C02 cylinders separately from the gun.
- Keep out of reach of children and non -expert shooters.
- Inspection and maintenance of this gun are recommended periodically.
- Modification of the gun mechanism may cause a gun to malfunction and that tampering with a gun may make it unsafe to use. Any change in theperformance, such as lowered trigger force and shortened trigger travel,indicates possible wear and that such gun should be inspected, replaced,or properly repaired. Repairs should only be made by qualified person-nel.
- Check any gun that has been dropped to ensure that its function has not been affected.
1. Use C02 Cylinders 12 gram type.
2. Store your C02 cylinders below 48.9C (120F).CO2 Cylinders may explode at temperatures above 48.9C (120F).
3. High temperatures can increase strong pressure in the cylinder and this may prevent the gun from shooting and may damage the gun.Maximum operating or storage temperature of the gun and cylinders isabout 105�F (40�C).
4. Fast shooting will decrease temperatures in the Gun and C02 gas. This will result in low power. Especially, this can happen when shooting bylow temperatures, in cold weather. To avoid this event and to permit theincreasing of the pressure, take more time between shots.
5.During fast shooting, because the power decreases, the accuracy can be affected. It will also affect the number of shots per cylinder.
6.Take care to not shoot with a low C02 pressure, the BBs can stay in the barrel.
7.Always remove the C02 Cylinder from the gun.
|back to top|
|Store the gun unloaded, end do not look down the barrel. |
Treat the gun as if it were loaded.
|Never aim at a person. |
Do not point at anything you do not wish to shoot.
Those shooting and those in range should use eye protection.
|Do not shoot at fragile objects |
Be careful to avoid rebouncing
Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
|Keep out of reach ot children. Store the replica with magazine removed, and the safely in locked pasition. |
When not in use, degas (Gas Operated guns).
|Use only recommended Cybergun, Soft Air USA and/or Palco 4.5mm BBs|
|back to top|
Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders!
Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US
will receive the option for free ground shipping during checkout.
Certain restrictions apply.
Additionally, receive free no-hassle shipping for orders under 10 pounds, between $120 - $149 and with a shipping address in the contiguous US including P.O. boxes and military APO, FPO and DPO destinations. Certain restrictions apply.
Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise.
View Shipping Info
We work hard to get all orders placed by 12 pm EST out the door within 24 hours on weekdays
because we know how excited you are to receive your order.
Weekends and holiday shipping times will vary.
During busy holidays, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible, but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. This may also happen if you change your order during processing.
View Shipping Times
It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products.
It's up to you to research and comply with the laws in your state, county, and city.
If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program.
U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle or an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms.
View Shipping Restrictions
We have a team of expert technicians and a complete repair shop that are able to service a large variety of brands/models of airguns.
Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as
Air Arms, Air Venturi, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns.
Our experts also offer exclusive 10-for-$10 Test and 20-for-$20 Service, which evaluates your air gun prior to leaving our warehouse. You'll be able to add these services as you place your order.
View Service Info
Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected
by a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product page.
A warranty is provided by each manufacturer to ensure that your product is free of defect in both materials and workmanship.
View Warranty Details
Didn't get what you wanted or have a problem? We've got you covered!
Return any item in new condition along with its original packaging and any accessories
that might have come with your air gun and receive a full product refund within 60 days of purchase
or, if you'd prefer, exchange for another product.
Our customer service team can help determine the best course of action and provide you with some options in the event you're interested in an exchange.
Learn About Returns
Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list: Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today!
Airgun safety is no accident. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store.