Date: 14/10/2019 20:44
- Air Gun Manuals
RWS 24-26-28-34-36-38-45 OWNER'S MANUAL. Adjustments Main
| Safety Trigger Device
- The models Models 24-26-28-34-36-38-45 are equipped with an adjustable set trigger as standard. Both the first pull and the trigger pull are already factory adjusted.
- The screw 1 (Picture C) should not be touched. It is used only for factory adjustment.
- The trigger pull can be adjusted with screw 2 through the hole in the trigger guard 3.
- Turn the screw clockwise for a crisper pull.
- Turn counterclockwise for a softer pull.
- Turning the adjustment screw 2 too far to the left will cause the second stage to be eliminated, resulting in the shooter not being able to feel the firing point.
- The models Models 24-26-28-34-36-38-45 are equipped with a micro-meter rearsight, with vertical and horizontal adjustment at the rear and with a front sight also adjustable in height.
- The settings for elecation are marked by the numbers 0-9 on the elecation adjustment screw.
- If the rifle shoots high: turn the screw clockwise.
- If the rifle shoots low: turn the screw counterclockwise.
- NOTE: The numbers 0-9 are reference numbers only and are not calibrated to distances.
- Windage settings are marked on the sliding scale on the rearsight rail and are controlled by turning the screw on the side.
- If the rifle shoots to the right, adjust clockwise.
- If the rifle shoots to the left, adjust counterclockwise.
- The micrometer rearsight is equipped with a plate with four differently shaped notches. Push and turn the plate according to requirements (Picture E).
- The front sight 1 (picture F) can be adjusted by loosening the screw 2, move it by sliding in a lower or higher position. Afterwards, tighten the screw again.