Date: 26/1/2021 4:19
- Air Gun Manuals
RWS 24-26-28-34-36-38-45 OWNER'S MANUAL. operating instructions Main
| Safety Operating the Safety
Cocking Your Air Rifle
- Locate the safety directly at the end of the compression tube.
- Push the safety slide forward. The safety is "Off Safety." The rifle is now ready to fire. Do not ever point the air rifle at any person.
- With one hand, grasp stock firmly behind trigger guard.
- Holding rifle securely, tap barrel near front sight, thus breaking locked position.
- Grasp barrel behind front sight and push down until you hear an audible click of the trigger mechanism being engaged.
- Load pellet (See Loading)
- Return barrel to original locked position. The safety engages automatically.