Date: 19/5/2019 9:31
- Air Gun Manuals
Models 48 and 52 OWNER'S MANUAL. Operating Main
| Safety Operating the Safety
Cocking Your Air Rifle
- Locate the safety directly at the end of the comression tube.
- Push the safety slide forward. The safety is "Off Safety." The rifle is now ready to fire. Do not ever point the air rifle at any person.
- Pull the side lever back to the stop (Picture A). This action will cock the gun and open the breech.
- During the cocking process the side lever is secured against back stroke.
- The trigger and the safety engage automatically when the side lever has been moved to the most rearward position.
- Before brinking back the side lever to its original position, release the cocking safety lever (Picture B) on the left side of the cylinder.