| Caliber: 0.177" (4.5mm) |
Velocity: 320 fps
Overall Length: 8.6
Barrel: Smooth bore
Power Plant: CO2
Single Shot Or Repeater: Repeater
Trigger Action: Double-action and single-action
Material: Full metal
Body Type: Pistol
Weight: 1.98 lbs
| Tanfoglio Witness 1911 Pistol Instructions Manual |
|To remove the magazine,press the release button (1) located on the left side of the grip. Slide the magazine out||Pull down the spring with the release (1). Fill the magazine with the appropriate 4.5 mm as shown(2). Maximum capacity is 18 BBs. Take care to place the BBS as on the picture.||Loosen the screw located on the bottom of the magazine with the tool provided in the kit.|
|Insert the CO2 cartridge in the magazine as shown on the picture. |
Caution: Take care to ALWAYS FULLY EMPTY the C02 CARTRIDGE when you remove it from the magazine.
|Tighten the screw located on the magazine. When pressure starts increasing in the magazine (expansion of the CO2 in the magazine can be heard), finishing screwing rapidly. Very important: do not tighten excessively, it could permanently damage the O'rings.||Slide the magazine in the grip until it is locked (a distinct click will he heard).|
|In order to fire, you have to cock the gun: pull the slide backward as shown and release.||To begin shooting, aim at a target and pull the trigger.||When the magazine is empty, the slide stay locked back. To release this one, press down the slide lock lever as shown en the picture. CAUTION: Never aim at a person. Never fire at a hard surface at close range as pellets will rebound.|
|After emptying the magazine, push the safety mechanism back into the locked position.|
NOT A TOY. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED. MISUSE OR CARELESS USE MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. MAY BE DANGEROUS UP TO 110 YARDS (100 METRES)
THIS IS A HIGH POWERED AIR-GUN RECOMMENDED FOR USE BY THOSE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL BEFORE USING. THE PURCHASER AND USER SHOULD CONFORM TO ALL LAWS OF THE COUNTRY (OR STATE) GOVERNING THE USE AND OWNERSHIP OF AIR-GUNS. DO NOT BRANDISH OR DISPLAY THIS AIRGUN IN PUBLIC. IT MAY CONFUSE PEOPLE AND MAY BE A CRIME. POLICE AND OTHERS MAY THINK THIS AIRGUN IS A FIREARM. DO NOT CHANGE THE COLORATION AND MARKINGS TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE LIKE A FIREARM. THAT IS DANGEROUS AND MAY BE A CRIME.
DISTRIBUTED IN THE USA BY SOFT AIR USA - Dallas (TX) office: 817 717 4300 - www.softairusa.com - PALCO SPORTS 85S5 Revere Lane North Suite 600 Maple Grove, MN 55369 - USA - www.palcosports.com -MADE IN TAIWAN
- Always check that the gun is unloaded when removed from storage or received from another person.
-Always load the magazine with appropriate .177-4,5 mm Caliber Lead pellets. The use of incorrect projectiles may not be safe and Lead pellets should not be reused.
- Put always the Safety "ON" when you install the ammunition in the gun.
- Da not load your gun if you are not ready to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- If you decide to stop shooting, shoot in a safe direction if one Lead pellets is still into the chamber.
- Always handle the gun as though it were loaded and ready to shoot.
- Always aim in a safe direction.
- Do not aim or shoot at other people or animal.
-Safety goggles and mouth protection MUST he worn when operating this AIR-GUN gun by the user and any person within range. For some persons, it will be necessary to use safety goggles over their normal optical reading glasses.
- Be careful to avoid rebouncing or ricochets and always aim at a safe target. Do not shoot at water.
- CAUTION - Your backstop should be inspected for wear before and after each use. Discontinue use If the backstop surface shows signs of failure. Since backstop surfaces eventually fail, always place the backstop in a location that will be safe should the backstop fail. Discontinue the use of a backstop if the projectile rebounds or ricochets.
- Never use alcoholic beverages or drugs before or during shooting sessions.
- Always store your rifle unloaded, with safety "ON".
- Always store your ammunitions separately from the rifle.
- Keep out of reach of children and non-expert shooters.
- Inspection and maintenance of this rifle are recommended periodically.
- Modification of the rifle mechanism may cause a rifle to malfunction and that tampering with a rifle may make it unsafe to use. Any change in the performance, such as lowered trigger force and shortened trigger travel, indicates possible wear and that such rifle should be inspected, replaced, or properly repaired. Repairs should only be mode hy gualified personnel.
- Check any rifle that has been dropped to ensure that its function has not been affected
|back to top|
Get FREE shipping on qualifying orders!
Any order $150+ with a shipping address in the contiguous US
will receive the option for free ground shipping during checkout.
Certain restrictions apply.
Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise.
View Shipping Info
We work hard to get all orders placed by 12 pm EST out the door within 24 hours on weekdays
because we know how excited you are to receive your order.
Weekends and holiday shipping times will vary.
During busy holidays, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible, but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. This may also happen if you change your order during processing.
View Shipping Times
It's important to know that due to state and local laws, there are certain restrictions for various products.
It's up to you to research and comply with the laws in your state, county, and city.
If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program.
U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle or an orange flash hider to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms.
View Shipping Restrictions
We have a team of expert technicians and a complete repair shop that are able to service a large variety of brands/models of airguns.
Additionally, we are a factory-authorized repair/warranty station for popular brands such as
Air Arms, Air Venturi, Crosman, Diana, Seneca, and Weihrauch airguns.
Our experts also offer exclusive 10-for-$10 Test and 20-for-$20 Service, which evaluates your air gun prior to leaving our warehouse. You'll be able to add these services as you place your order.
View Service Info
Shop and purchase with confidence knowing that all of our air guns (except airsoft) are protected
by a minimum 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product page.
A warranty is provided by each manufacturer to ensure that your product is free of defect in both materials and workmanship.
View Warranty Details
Didn't get what you wanted or have a problem? We've got you covered!
Return any item in new condition along with its original packaging and any accessories
that might have come with your air gun and receive a full product refund within 60 days of purchase
or, if you'd prefer, exchange for another product.
Our customer service team can help determine the best course of action and provide you with some options in the event you're interested in an exchange.
Learn About Returns
Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list: Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today!
Airgun safety is no accident. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store.
Text JOIN to 91256 and get $10 Off Your Next $50+ Order.