- Air Gun Manuals
| Safety Loading Pellets
WARNING: Use .20 caliber pellets only in your C9 series rifle. Use .177 caliber pellets only in your model 397 rifle. Use .22 caliber pellets only in your model 392 rifle. Never reuse ammunition. Use of any other ammunition can cause injury to you or damage to the air rifle.
- Put the air rifle "On Safe".
- Point the air rifle in a SAFE DIRECTION.
- Push bolt handle up and pull the bolt all the way back until you hear two clicks and the bolt stays rearward (Fig. 3).
- Place a pellet (nose first) into the loading port (breech). This is a single shot pellet rifle. Load no more than one pellet at a time.
- Lightly push the pellet into the barrel by closing the bolt and pushing the bolt handle down to lock. DO NOT jam the bolt forward. This will damage your rifle.
- Be sure bolt is closed before firing. If it is not closed and fully locked, the pellet may not be discharged.
- Aim the air rifle in a SAFE DIRECTION, take it "Off Safe" and fire.
- You may also unload your rifle by following the directions listed under Removing a Jammed Pellet.